Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Patrick Prodhon <pa...@sap.ap-hop-paris.fr> on 2003/03/25 14:11:05 UTC

Using setStartAtIndex with Oracle 8i

Hello OJB world,

We are currently facing some performance problems on our project, and we'd
like to be able to use setStartAtIndex and setEndAtIndex with Oracle 8i.
Yet, it seems that when we try and use it, it won't work. I get these
"[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.SqlBasedRsIterator] INFO: Your driver
does not support advanced JDBC Functionality, you cannot call size()"
messages, which don't sound friendly at all : does this mean I can't use
this functionnality with Oracle 8i ? Has anyone been able to use it ? If so,
how ?
We're using Oracle's driver (classes12.jar).

Thanks.
Patrick.