Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2017/07/10 14:21:31 UTC

PROXY protocol support

Now that 2.4.27 is (almost) out, there are some other
patches in STATUS that would be good to finalize, including
in particular, the support for the HAproxy PROXY protocol
support. To help, I've gone ahead and created an updated,
merge-clean patch as well as created tests for it in the
Perl test-framework.

All we need is 1 more vote ;)

Re: PROXY protocol support

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@greenbytes.de>.
Do I sense the sweet smell of monthly releases in the air?