Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sigurður Bjarnason <si...@betware.com> on 2002/10/01 15:03:39 UTC

500 Internal Server Error

Hi all

I have a website.. witch is in frames, the site is run with Tomcat 4.0.4 and Apache 1.3.

The site works fine.. for all parts.. except on frame.. it is a login frame that shows this error.. ( 500 internel Server Error ) although the rest of the site is ok ?!
This .. happens.. once in a while.. not all the time.. ?

Have anyone info on this.. is this frames related.. or something else..

regards
Siggi