Posted to users@maven.apache.org by MartyMcFly <ma...@smart-mail.de> on 2011/01/10 14:58:30 UTC

New test folder are not recognized in eclipse

HI,

we use Eclipse 3.6 with m2eclipse 0.10.2 and Maven 2. When in a project
someone adds as new folder "src/test/java" it is automatically recognized as
source folder and works.

If someone else checks the the changed structure from SVN the folder is
retrieved, but Eclipse/m2Eclipse does not recognize it as a source folder
and its missing from the Java Developer View. It is there as one can see it
in the Navigator view.

The workaround is to call "Maven->Update Project Configuration" on the
project and then the source folder is recognize.

Is there a better way ? Because running it manually on every change is quite
hard.

Thanks or any hint

Re: New test folder are not recognized in eclipse

Posted by MartyMcFly <ma...@smart-mail.de>.
ah sorry my fault... this should be sent to the m2eclipse list

Re: New test folder are not recognized in eclipse

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
I think you'll get a much much better answer on the m2eclipse mailing list.

You say "on every change". Is that true, isn't it only when a new source
folder is added. Which should happen too often.

/Anders