Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 12:08:31 UTC

Clarification requested for cxf component documentation

Hi,

Can someone clarify and explain this line who has been added in the wiki
page of cxf component :

NOTE : From CAMEL 1.5.1 , the serviceClass for CXF procedure should be java
interface.

- Does it mean that you have to create an interface that your service class
implement with Camel 1.5.1 and provide the interface instead of the class as
parameter to the serviceClass ?
- How can we provide the class implementing the interface to the
serviceClass if we provide the name of the interface ?
- The documentation mentions that the serviceClass (see options table) is a
class and not an interface 'The name of the SEI(Service Endpoint Interface)
class. This class can have but does not require JSR181 annotations. '

KR,

-----
Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: Clarification requested for cxf component documentation

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Many  thanks.

Can you update the wiki page please ?

-----