Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/06/19 13:39:55 UTC

[VOTE] Which logo to use as default logo?

Hi folks,
As per Benjamin's suggestion, I'm sending out a vote for which color to
go with for the default Annotator logo.

The candidates are found here: https://imgur.com/a/1DnmnvK

Please vote on which candidate you think is best (and optionally your
2nd pick), and we'll get the ball rolling :)

72h duration of vote etc etc bla bla, will tally up on Saturday.

With regards,
Daniel

Re: [VOTE] Which logo to use as default logo?

Posted by Jack Park <ja...@topicquests.org>.
those would be mine as well

Posted by Jimmy Gitonga <ji...@afroshok.com>.
Hi Folks,

Thank you for the excellent work.

I vote for candidate C - Blue. My 2nd pick is D - Yellow.

With the best regards,
Jimmy Gitonga

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Which logo to use as default logo?

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi folks,
looks like I forgot to hit send on the last email. Anywho, the votes
were tallied, and blue is a clear winner, yaaay blue!

I'll upload them all to the logo database[1] and make sure blue is the
default.

With regards,
Daniel.

[1] https://www.apache.org/logos/

Re: [VOTE] Which logo to use as default logo?

Posted by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com>.
I suppose we could randomize them on the site. ;)

I like
E - purple
and
A - pink