Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vasu Y <vy...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/07 17:19:08 UTC

Custom Post-Filter in Solr 3.3.0

Hi,
 Thanks to Erik Hatcher's blog on Custom security filtering in Solr (
https://lucidworks.com/blog/2012/02/22/custom-security-filtering-in-solr/ ).
I have a similar requirement to do some post-filtering. Our environment is
Solr 3.3.0 and when i use the Erik's sample, AccessControlQuery wouldn't
compile as the classes
"org.apache.solr.search.DelegatingCollector,
org.apache.solr.search.ExtendedQueryBase
& org.apache.solr.search.PostFilter" doesn't seem to be available in Solr
3.3.0.

Any suggestion on how Erik's post-filter can be adapted to Solr 3.3.0?

Thanks,
Vasu

Re: Custom Post-Filter in Solr 3.3.0

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Post filtering was added in Solr 3.4. What the interface is like in that code
line I have no idea though. You at least have to upgrade that far.

Best,
Erick