Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by paul jobs <we...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/21 01:41:16 UTC

views in futon giving 10 rows and no pagination

is it possible to get more results from map-reduce saved views in futon
it will also be great
if futon replicator can store the last 10 replications made
so it will be easy to click and resume or redo a replication from futon

thanks a lot

Re: views in futon giving 10 rows and no pagination

Posted by paul jobs <we...@gmail.com>.
thanks jason that seems like a great idea

Posted by Jason Davies <ja...@jasondavies.com>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 21 Dec 2008, at 01:41, paul jobs wrote:

> is it possible to get more results from map-reduce saved views in
> futon
> it will also be great

view results do paginate.

> if futon replicator can store the last 10 replications made
> so it will be easy to click and resume or redo a replication from
> futon

Good idea. Patches are welcome.

Cheers
Jan