Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/02 20:35:33 UTC

An idea for the clutch department

David,

I'm thinking about how to make clutch.py grab a description from each
project. I have two uses for this: first, if it were in the pkl
output, I could make a generator for reporting templates that included
the description. Second, if I were feeling silly, I could make it a
popup div on the lines of the clutch table.

It looks to me like the following xpath would yield the results I'm looking for:

section[@id='Description']/p/text()

Would you object to this idea? If not, off I go.

---benson

Re: An idea for the clutch department

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I now see that there's a perfectly good description already
being picked up.