Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by LUSS <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/26 21:53:15 UTC

add webservice to web application

hello,
I have a web application deployed on <tomcat>/webapps folder, my client
asked me to publish a method as webservice within this web application, i'm
using Axis2, i generated the wsdl and the services.xml correctly but i don't
know how to publish the method from the application deployed on
<tomcat>\webapps\MyApplication and not from
webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services\MyApplication.aar
Thank you for your help.....

Re: add webservice to web application

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Lucien-

The method is provided by the operation node of your wsdl
If you provide us the wsdl ..we will try to connect to your service from
here

M-

Posted by LUSS <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your reply,
my application is running and in use on <tomcat>/webapps it is a web
application.
i need to publish a webservice method,
how can i add a webservice method to my webapplication? without creating a
.aar and deploying it on
webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services\ ??

Lucien

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by LUSS <lu...@gmail.com>.
Finallyyyyyy
Thank you for the link it is very very useful

- I edited web.xml and added
- I created the folders same as the example
- I created services.xml
- I rebuilt the project (not with mavin with netbeans)
- And it worked... It was easier than expected, i spent long time with it...

Thanks!
Lucien

Posted by "learnframeworks@gmail.com" <le...@gmail.com>.