Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Anurag Sethi <as...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/07 21:57:15 UTC

Data Caching Question

Hi,
I have enabled FIFO caching for a table. The first time I retrieve records using a criteria, it stores them in the cache. The next time I use the criteria, I get the result from the cache. Then I modify those records - not through the data object that was returned to me by the cache though. How do I make sure that the cache is in sync? If I mark - purge the cache on inserts -, its going to remove even the records that needn't be removed.

Another question I have is regarding the scope of the cache. Is it the same cache thats available across the application for a table or is it limited to a connection or some other scope?

Thanks,
Anurag

Or Criteria with Ibator

Posted by Vinaya Tirikkovalluru <vi...@converge.com>.
Hi,

Did any one use or in the where clause combined with an and condition?

Any ideas how to use NVL function in Ibator?

Thanks

Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.