Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Jimenez <Ji...@basco.com> on 2001/09/18 18:47:01 UTC

Bug in WAS 3.5.4 or tomcat or..?

I currently run a copy of both websphere 3.5.4 and tomcat 3.2.3.  While I develop most of my applications on tomcat and implement them on websphere I've run acrost an issue that either relates to tomcat or WAS.

In my struts-config.xml file I specify:
    <forward name="success"              path="/admin.do" redirect="true" />

Now in tomcat when I run this command it redirects to url : http://localhost/application/admin.do

Now in WAS when I run this command it redirects me to url : http://localhost/application/application/admin.do

if I specify path="admin" instead of path="/admin" in WAS it works correctly by redirecting me to http://localhost/application/admin.do

I was wondering if anyone has run into this problem and if they know what server this bug relates to.

Dan Jimenez

Re: Bug in WAS 3.5.4 or tomcat or..?

Posted by Ted Husted <ar...@jab.org>.
It seems like this is a Websphere bug that people have come across
before. You might check the list archives at mail-archive.com

If you find it, let me know, and I will publish it someplace.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/