Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by fredrick255 <fu...@hotmail.com> on 2008/08/05 20:30:34 UTC

CMSExceptions

I am trying to handle specific exceptions in activemq-cpp 2.2. For example, I
would like to catch the SocketException that occurs when the client fails to
connect to the broker upon connectionFactory->createConnection(...). The
structure that would allow me to cast the CMSException to a more specific
exception seems to no longer exist
(http://activemq.apache.org/cms/api_docs/activemqcpp-2.1/classactivemq_1_1exceptions_1_1_active_m_q_exception.html).

Does anyone know if the 2.2 API documentation is posted anywhere because it
is not posted with the other api documentation. When I try: make doxygen-run
I get make: *** No rule to make target `doxygen-run'.  Stop.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Fredrick

Re: CMSExceptions

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

CMSException in Trunk now has a getCause that will return you the underlying
exception which you can cast to the types you want to handle.

Re: CMSExceptions

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.