Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/07 23:33:41 UTC

Do you use the SharePoint or Meridio connector? If so, I'm looking for your help...

Greetings!

If you have a SharePoint or Meridio repository, we've made a
(hopefully minor) change to the bevy of standard jars which could
affect these connectors.  I'd therefore like a volunteer to step
forward and try out the version of ManifoldCF found by checking out
the url http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/branches/CONNECTORS-221.
 All you need to do is set up a connection to your SharePoint or
Meridio repository and see if you get a "Connection working" status
back on the connection view page.

Your help is greatly appreciated.  Please let me ASAP know if you
think you can do this.

Thanks,
Karl