Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Leon Bam <le...@walkme.com> on 2020/05/21 11:13:09 UTC

Problem getting the correct values for records-lag from JMX when using Kafka Connect

When monitoring my Kafka Connect, I am getting wrong values for
records-lag, records-lag-avg, records-lag-max.
I compare the values from *kafka-consumer-groups* with what I see in
JConsole.
While the LAG is higher then 0, the records-lag, records-lag-avg,
records-lag-max shows 0, Nan, NaN respectively under kafka.consumer >
consumer-fetch-manager-metrics > "topic" > "partition".
Is this a known issue?