Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ajonjolis <aj...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2005/11/21 16:37:33 UTC

tapestry bridge

Somebody knows if exists a tapestry bridge for Jetspeed 2 .
I need to integrate a tapestry web application.

Thanks in advance.
Alfonsina

Re: J2 Documentation Call For Help

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
OK.
I was just afraid to lose all my work by downloading an older version
over my copy in Eclipse.

Ron

Posted by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com>.
Ron,

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
I just did a quick check on

http://people.apache.org/~dlestrat/j2-final/index.html unless the is a

Re: tapestry bridge

Posted by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com>.
I remember Howard Lewis Ship posting on the list a
while back as he was testing a bridge for tapestry.
You should probably post the question on the Tapestry
list to get more info.

Regards,

David Le Strat