Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 17:48:19 UTC

Are there plans for 4.2.1?

I am still trying to figure out  Solr release cadence. They seem to be
pretty frequent :-)

However, 4.2 broke one of my config (copyField one) and I am now curious
when the release that fixes it will be out. I know it is fixed in the
source already.

Regards,
   Alex.
P.s. I also have a suggested DIH minor feature (with big consequences :-) )
that I believe is all ready to be incorporated (including tests), but not
sure how to convince anybody to look at it (SOLR-4530).

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)

Re: Are there plans for 4.2.1?

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
4.2.1 might be out within a week or so.

- Mark

Re: Are there plans for 4.2.1?

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Steve,

I appreciate the work and really fast response (sorry, if it wasn't clear).

The issue was that I used that particular feature as a 'demo' of copyField
in an upcoming training material. So, it is not the (temporary) workaround
that is an issue, but that I had to rethink the explanation. However, 4.2.1
in a week (or so) is going to make the issue go away just in time for me.

Regards,
   Alex.

Re: Are there plans for 4.2.1?

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.