Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by JM <jm...@telocity.com> on 2002/05/23 21:04:39 UTC

RE: keep up the great work!

Oops....sorry.

JM

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services

RE: keep up the great work!

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
I believe it is not. This is off-topic. Try slashdot, newsforge,
whatever.

thanks!

- Leo