Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Justin Lawler <ju...@eircom.net> on 2002/04/01 18:39:02 UTC

copying jars and including them in copy task?

I want to have a list of jar files that span multiple directories, eg.

c:/java/program1/program1.jar
c:/java/program2/program2.jar
c:/java/program3/program3.jar

all of which should be included in the classpath for compilation. I also
want them to be copied over to the tomcat ${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/lib
directory when I deploy the application.

How can I define the list of jars only once so that I can include them in
the classpath AND copy them over in a copy command? I'd prefer not to have
two lists of jars to maintain.

as far as I know, the copy task doesn't take in a path.id as an argument?

any help much appreciated,

justin