Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com> on 2001/10/18 06:02:13 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer

I would like to nominate Patrick Luby <pa...@sun.com> for committer
status. His recent contributions include several security-manager-related
patches and documentation help, and appears keen to tackle the Admin Apps
functionality as well. I think he would make an excellent addition to the team.
Votes please?

- Christopher

/**
 * Pleurez, pleurez, mes yeux, et fondez vous en eau!
 * La moitié de ma vie a mis l'autre au tombeau.
 *    ---Corneille
 */

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.
+1

Amy

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.
> I would like to nominate Patrick Luby <pa...@sun.com> for committer
> status. His recent contributions include several security-manager-related
> patches and documentation help, and appears keen to tackle the Admin Apps
> functionality as well. I think he would make an excellent addition to the
team.
> Votes please?

+1.

Remy

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Andy Armstrong <an...@tagish.com>.
+1

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by horwat <Ju...@Sun.com>.
+1

Justy

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>.
+1 =)

Quoting Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>:

> I would like to nominate Patrick Luby <pa...@sun.com> for
> committer
> status. His recent contributions include several
> security-manager-related
> patches and documentation help, and appears keen to tackle the Admin
> Apps
> functionality as well. I think he would make an excellent addition to
> the team.
> Votes please?
>
> - Christopher
>
> /**
>  * Pleurez, pleurez, mes yeux, et fondez vous en eau!
>  * La moitié de ma vie a mis l'autre au tombeau.
>  *    ---Corneille
>  */

- Christopher

/**

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
+1
> status. His recent contributions include several security-manager-related
> patches and documentation help, and appears keen to tackle the Admin Apps
> functionality as well. I think he would make an excellent addition to the
team.
> Votes please?
>
> - Christopher
>
> /**
>  * Pleurez, pleurez, mes yeux, et fondez vous en eau!
>  * La moitié de ma vie a mis l'autre au tombeau.
>  *    ---Corneille
>  */

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>.
+1

Bojan

PS. What's the world coming to these days - a guy from Sun has to ask
approval to become a Tomcat committer ;-)

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>.
Quoting Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>:

> Christopher Cain at ccain@mhsoftware.com wrote:
>
> > I would like to nominate Patrick Luby <pa...@sun.com> for
> committer
> > status. His recent contributions include several
> security-manager-related
> > patches and documentation help, and appears keen to tackle the Admin
> Apps
> > functionality as well. I think he would make an excellent addition to
> the
> > team.
> > Votes please?
>
> +1 Only because I hope one day he'll finish his port of StarOffice to
> OS/X
> :) :)
>
>     Pier

Now that's why I nominated him ... just to spare him the agony of slugging
through C++ and, even worse, the mach kernel ;-)

- Christopher

/**

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Christopher Cain at ccain@mhsoftware.com wrote:

> I would like to nominate Patrick Luby <pa...@sun.com> for committer
> status. His recent contributions include several security-manager-related
> patches and documentation help, and appears keen to tackle the Admin Apps
> functionality as well. I think he would make an excellent addition to the
> team.
> Votes please?

+1 Only because I hope one day he'll finish his port of StarOffice to OS/X
:) :)

    Pier

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by co...@covalent.net.