Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io> on 2021/11/23 23:26:37 UTC

Re: New gitbox/github repository created: iceberg-docs.git

Hi everyone,

I just created an iceberg-docs repository. Since we didn't really discuss
this on the dev list yet, I want to start a thread. We've been working
lately on updating the ASF Iceberg site so that we have docs for multiple
Iceberg versions. Sam has been doing the work and has found a really great
way to organize docs and the project, but we think it is best to do this in
a separate repo because it uses different branches for versioned docs. Sam
will share more details on this, but I wanted to go ahead and create the
repo so that we can get it out there for discussion.

Thanks to Sam for working on this!

Ryan

--
Ryan Blue