Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <jo...@webifysolutions.com> on 2004/09/20 22:15:37 UTC

RE: Table Paging - Some resolution

Interesting. I did figure out if I code getRowCount() to initially
return a value > 0, then the control does show up on the first table,
but this is strange, because a call hasn't been made to return anything
at this point, so the value really isn't known. Also interesting is that
the control does not appear even after rowCount has a value.

So rowCount needs to greater than zero on initialization.

Joel