Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bryant, Doug" <DB...@scra.org> on 2002/07/16 16:53:00 UTC

A good nightly build to start developing against

We are going to begin a new project tomorrow using struts and need to use
the sub-applications functionality and thus the SwitchAction class which
does not appear to be included in the Beta 1 release.

Can someone point me to a generally more or less stable nightly build that
includes this functionality.

Thanks, Doug

Re: A good nightly build to start developing against

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
I would recommend using the latest nightly build as it
has the most up to date fixes, etc.  There have been
alot of unit tests added to the code and every nightly
build has to pass these.  Plus we're getting very
close to 1.1b2 being released.  We're down to only
like 18 open bugs.  If you find any problems in the
builds you can submit a bug report and it will likely
get fixed soon.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com>.
I'm using the nightly build of the 10 jully and I haven't got (not yet) any
problem with it.

arnaud