Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/02/26 07:15:29 UTC

JIRA email notification

Hi,

Does anyone receive the email from JIRA[1] update? Cause I haven't
received any email once there is an update.

Although my setting is do not notify me if it is changed by me, but I
do see update from others[2].

Any ideas?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DUBBO/issues
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DUBBO/issues/DUBBO-3?filter=allopenissues

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Possible issues with Jira self-serve: Was: JIRA email notification

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
[moving dev@dubbo to bcc]

Infra folks,

FYI - some issues that were identified with the Dubbo Jira project that
was created via the self-serve app.

From a quick look it appears the following projects also have the same
issues:
- Apache Commons Testing
- Apache Coral
- Apache Nemo
- Apache PLC4X

I've fixed Dubbo but didn't have time to fix these others.

Mark

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Re: JIRA email notification

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 26/02/18 08:07, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 26/02/18 08:02, Huxing Zhang wrote:
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> Thanks! It works for me now!
>
> Individual notifications should be working now but I'm still not seeing
> mails to issues@dubbo.a.o yet.

Should be fixed now.

There were three issues.

1. Dubbo had not be assigned a notification scheme.
2. jira@apache.org was not on the allow list for issues@dubbo.a.o
3. The permission scheme was set incorrectly which was preventing mail
from being sent to issues@dubbo.a.o

Again, this would normally be something a podling should raise an infra
Jira ticket for. It just so happens that I had the necessary time amd
karma to fix this.

Mark

Re: JIRA email notification

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Individual notifications should be working now but I'm still not seeing
> mails to issues@dubbo.a.o yet.

I’m seeing them.

Thanks,
Justin