Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2003/10/24 17:18:43 UTC

codehaus repositories

Ok, I have finally plugged these repositories into Eclipse and browser them.

It seems to me that cvs.werken.com is just an alias for cvs.codehaus.org. As
such, I suspect it is time to remove the werken repository, and replace it
with codehaus2.

For codehaus2 -- is codehaus_scm a better name? [I'm sorry, it isn't jumping
out at me what those letter stand for. Source Control M???] Anything is
better than a number, so I'll change it to that unless others have better
ideas.

The final work then (assuming this is correct) is to:

1) Delete repository/werken.xml
2) And  then modify these http://gump.covalent.com/log/modxref.html#werken
to use codehaus_scm.
        Werkz
        Jaxen
        Forehead

If nobody objects to deleting werken I'll do this now. All this is in Gump's
CVS so I can change it.

I can't get to the jcontainer module descriptor, so once I'm done I'd like
somebody to change that to use codehaus_scm.

regards

Adam
--
Experience Sybase Technology...
http://www.try.sybase.com

Re: codehaus repositories

Posted by Scott Sanders <sc...@dotnot.org>.
> It seems to me that cvs.werken.com is just an alias for
> cvs.codehaus.org. As
> such, I suspect it is time to remove the werken repository, and
> replace it
> with codehaus2.

This is correct.  AFAIK, all werken code is now under codehaus.

> For codehaus2 -- is codehaus_scm a better name? [I'm sorry, it isn't
> jumping
> out at me what those letter stand for. Source Control M???] Anything is
> better than a number, so I'll change it to that unless others have
> better
> ideas.

codehaus_scm is fine.

> The final work then (assuming this is correct) is to:
>
> 1) Delete repository/werken.xml
> 2) And  then modify these
> http://gump.covalent.com/log/modxref.html#werken
> to use codehaus_scm.
>         Werkz
>         Jaxen
>         Forehead
>
> If nobody objects to deleting werken I'll do this now. All this is in
> Gump's
> CVS so I can change it.

Go for it.

Scott