Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by bruce76 <bh...@apress.com> on 2006/08/14 19:27:08 UTC

SM-228 and URL parameters

Hi,

Does anyone know the status of SM-228? I see that HttpMarshaler will take
the request and put the values in the NormalizedMessage as setProperty().

Is there any reason why the bug is still open?

Thanks,

Bruce
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: SM-228 and URL parameters

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The bug is about parameters on the http uri, such as
http://localhost:8080/?param=value
These parameters are put in properties for non POST http requests.
The problem with POST requests is that when the content type is
application/x-www-form-urlencoded (which is usually the case),
the content of the post request is also read to decode form parameters.
This lead to error when using the stream as an xml.
I think we could have both behaviors by adding a flag to control that.

You can also access the request uri which is put in a map with all cgi
headers.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet