Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/10 07:10:09 UTC

Howling at the moon (Priha)

JSPWiki won't start properly when deployed as a WAR. ContentManager is
failing to initialize(). This line is the one causing problems:

            id = m_sessionManager.createSession();

I suspect that this relates somehow to how Priha initializes. I
attempted to follow a debug trace and it seemed to fail somewhere
inside of login(). But I don't have the Priha source handy and don't
know for sure. I don't have the desire to check out source tonight to
investigate further. So, Janne, any quick and easy solutions that
would help with this?

Andrew

Re: Howling at the moon (Priha)

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
Olaf -- thanks for the tip! I will give this a try tonight, and patch
build.xml according, assuming Janne doesn't beat me to it. :)

Re: Howling at the moon (Priha)

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
OOps ;-)

Re: Howling at the moon (Priha)