Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/20 14:14:34 UTC

[proposal] remove vagrant support

hi,

as I am going through the issues, there have been a bunch related to
vagrant rotting (which I've closed for the most part as stale).

i propose to remove the vagrant support from the openwhisk repo and
documentation - i'm not aware of anyone maintaining it, especially judging
by the lack of answers to the questions/issues others have opened on
vagrant issues.

i will proceed to remove it by silent assent if there are no objections in
72 hours.

-r

RE: [proposal] remove vagrant support

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
+1 emphatically

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: [proposal] remove vagrant support

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 as we already discussed once at the community call.

Best regards
Dominic

2019년 12월 20일 (금) 오후 11:15, Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>님이 작성: