Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Suma Shivaprasad <su...@apache.org> on 2017/05/26 00:33:39 UTC

[NOTICE] Community Vote for Apache Atlas Graduation to TLP

Dear Incubator members,

Please note that the community vote for graduating Apache Atlas to TLP has
commenced and has so far received a very positive response from the Atlas
community. You can find the vote thread at https://s.apache.org/94xI.

Thanks
Suma

Re: [NOTICE] Community Vote for Apache Atlas Graduation to TLP

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 3:17 PM, Suma Shivaprasad
<su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Sam. Have added the rest of the PPMC/committers.

Cool!

For future reference, you can click on + multiple times to queue up
additions, and then add them all at once.

Also, take a look at the "Draft graduation resolution" at the bottom
of the page.  It can help you draft a resolution that contains correct
names and IDs, etc.

> Suma

- Sam Ruby

Posted by Suma Shivaprasad <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
<su...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Once the issues are rectified, will work with one of the mentors to update
> https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/atlas

I've added you; you should now be able to add the rest.  The PPMC will
be notified of your changes.

> Thanks
> Suma

- Sam Ruby

Re: [NOTICE] Community Vote for Apache Atlas Graduation to TLP

Posted by Suma Shivaprasad <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi John/Sam,

We are still working on rectifying the incubator page for dates and
committer/PMC ids.  Meanwhile here is the list of committers that were
added since incubation

Apoorv Naik apoorvnaik@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Ayub Pathan ayubpathan@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Darshan Kumar darshankumar@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Dave Kantor dkantor@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Hemanth Yamijala yhemanth@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Jeffrey Hagelberg jnhagelberg@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Kalyani Kalshikar kalyanikashikar@apache.org <mailto:
kalyanikashikar@apache.org>
Keval Bhatt kbhatt kbhatt@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Madhan Neethiraj madhan@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Neeru Gupta guptaneeru@us.ibm.com <ma...@us.ibm.com>
Nixon Rodrigues nixon@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Sarath Subramanian sarath@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Suma Shivaprasad sumasai@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Tom Beerbower tbeerbower@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
Vimal Sharma svimal2106@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>

Posted by Suma Shivaprasad <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi John/Sam,

Have fixed the issues mentioned on the status page -
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/atlas.html. I updated the status page
to have "Not submitted their ICLA" for the PMCs which hadnt submitted
theirs yet. The svn changes havent reflected yet -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/atlas.xml

Thanks
Suma

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Suma,

Posted by Suma Shivaprasad <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi John/Sam,

Thanks for your response. Will rectify the identified issues on [1] and get
back on this thread once done.

Thanks
Suma

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@gmail.com>.
Sam / John,

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <hy...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi John,

I just replied to your email. Given the US holiday, a few of us need some time to get back to you and Sam on the responses to your queries.

Thanks
hemanth
Please see below notes.  There have been no responses on the incubator
lists.

John

Fwd: [NOTICE] Community Vote for Apache Atlas Graduation to TLP

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Atlas Community,

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.