Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 20:59:37 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache MetaModel as Apache top level project

Thank you all for participating in the VOTE.

The session is now closed and the result is:

9 binding +1 votes
zero 0 votes
zero -1 votes.

With this, the VOTE has passed and we are going to move to propose
graduation for Apache MetaModel to IPMCs.

- Henry