Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/31 19:23:55 UTC

Core 1.1.4

What's going on with this?  Last I heard there was at least one major
bug?  Can somebody summarize the status and likely timetable for
getting this out?  This should be everyone's top MyFaces priority.  If
you've got other personal stuff to do - fine - but this should be our
top priority otherwise.

Sean

Re: Core 1.1.4

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I updated the issue. moved two away,
there is only the bug from Dennis/Mike, that *should* be solved.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com