Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Yitao Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/04 10:12:44 UTC

ACS 4.2.1 VM DISK Stats not working Under Xenserver

Hi, stackers

Under Xenserver, the code
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/4.2.1/plugins/hypervisors/xen/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/xen/resource/CitrixResourceBase.java#L2809
does not implement GetVmDiskStatsCommand, but i want to get the vm disk
usages to make a graph, so do u know how can i get it ? Or is there any
patches or anything ?
Besides, currently  the vm usages(network, cpu, mem ) are all stores in
memory, and is there anyway can persist them. Seems cloud-usage not working
?
BYW, I am working on cloudstack 4.2.1 with xenserver 6.2 hypervisor.

---
Thanks,
Yitao(依涛 姜)
jiangyt.github.io

Re: ACS 4.2.1 VM DISK Stats not working Under Xenserver

Posted by Yitao Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Is it configurable?

---
Thanks,