Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex Colic <al...@pop-ware.com> on 2001/10/26 14:36:19 UTC

Can precompiled jsp's be used with any web server?

Hi,

If I create a war file which holds precompiled jsp's will they work with any
web server? I am wondering about how to develop a generic war file that is
not tied to the web server.

Regards

Alex

2 or more sessions in tomcat

Posted by Rinku Randhawa <rr...@compunetix.com>.
Hi,

Can there be 2 or more sessions handled by tomcat server in IE 5.0 browser
of a PC using its inbuilt session tracking property? I can see only one
session being able to be handled till now. Whenever there are 2 sessions
then the session values get interchanged between them.

Thanks
Rinku