Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Eric Lemes <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/27 13:45:57 UTC

Path not found

Hello there,

I'm working out of the office and I'm having some "path not found" commit
errors ... I noticed that the commit happens in the server (even the
post-commit hook is triggered), but my WC isn't updated. Then I have to
revert/delete my added files and then update again.

My environment is: SVN 1.3.2, Apache 2.0.58, Windows 2003 (server), Windows
XP + TortoiseSVN (client), SVN::Notify post-commit hook (e-mail
notification).

Eric Lemes

Re: Path not found

Posted by Eric Lemes <er...@gmail.com>.
Hello Garret,

I know that this isn't enough information for this problem.

This happened sometimes (I think related to connection stability). I was
trying to know if it's related to some known issue. I'll try to get more
info.

Thanks.

Eric

Re: Path not found