Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by matt <go...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/16 19:58:44 UTC

How to handle Cache adapter failures?

Hi,

Our application has a custom cache adapter, and we'd like to deal with
failures when attempting to execute one of the adapter methods (load,
deleteAll etc.) - if our application has one centralized node to coordinate
a job, how can we detect these failures happening on other nodes? And I
guess this would be for calls to invoke, but also for the asynchronous
write-through calls.

Thanks,
- Matt

Re: How to handle Cache adapter failures?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Matt,

Can you please clarify what you mean by a custom cache adapter?

-Val