Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Steve Lee <st...@opendirective.com> on 2013/03/15 11:11:27 UTC

Error with externals when performing svn update

When I perform an "svn up" I get the following warnings/errors

svn: warning: W200000: Error handling externals definition for 'tutorials\tutori
al_Installation\index.html':
svn: warning: W170000: URL 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wookie/si
te/trunk/content/wookie/docs/tutorial/installation.html' at revision 1456850 doe
sn't exist
At revision 1456850.
svn: E205011: Failure occurred processing one or more externals definitions

I searched but was unable to find any reference to this issue in
wookie and have been unable to fix it.

Thanks

Steve Lee
Programme Leader (Open Accessibility)
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com

Re: Error with externals when performing svn update

Posted by Steve Lee <st...@fullmeasure.co.uk>.
Thanks very much - works for me

Steve

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.