Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Sherwin T. Ang" <sh...@fax.alchemy.com.ph> on 2003/10/29 03:41:27 UTC

[users@httpd] bwlimited module

I did a test install of CPanel, and i checked out the httpd.conf that it has
customized, it has

LoadModule bwlimited_module   libexec/mod_bwlimited.so

I did a search on google for it, but came in empty handed, does anyone know
where i can download this module?

Thanks,

Sherwin

Re: [users@httpd] bwlimited module

Posted by Brian Dessent <br...@dessent.net>.
"Sherwin T. Ang" wrote:

> I did a test install of CPanel, and i checked out the httpd.conf that it has
> customized, it has
>
> LoadModule bwlimited_module   libexec/mod_bwlimited.so
>
> I did a search on google for it, but came in empty handed, does anyone know
> where i can download this module?

I think it's a Cpanel-supplied proprietary module.  I've never been able
to find any reference to it on the web outside of the context of
Cpanel.  If you google for it you'll get plenty of hits on people's
phpinfo() output and server-info lines, but none of them lead to
anywhere where you can download the module.

Brian