Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2003/12/29 07:13:20 UTC

Broken link to jdk 1.4 API docs

The link

http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.4/docs/api

used as the value of the maven.javadoc.links for several commons projects
(viz. [pool], [primitives], [launcher], [functor], [events], [scaffold],
[jux], [workflow], [comnpress], [cache]) no longer works.  This should
be replaced by either

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/

or

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/api/

Does anyone know if there's a way that we can define the jdk API links
(multiple versions) symbolically in a common file somewhere so there is
only one change to make when Sun decides to move things?

Phil

Re: Broken link to jdk 1.4 API docs

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/api/ works, too. Gets redirected to
1.4.2.

On 29.12.2003 07:13:20 Phil Steitz wrote:
> The link
>
> http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.4/docs/api
>
> used as the value of the maven.javadoc.links for several commons projects
> (viz. [pool], [primitives], [launcher], [functor], [events], [scaffold],
> [jux], [workflow], [comnpress], [cache]) no longer works.  This should
> be replaced by either
>
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/
>
> or
>
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/api/