Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kiran Govind <ki...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/01 04:03:21 UTC

Exception while loading the page in Tapestry

Hi,

When I configured Tapestry and tried to run, I am getting the following
error:

org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationException: Page Home did not
generate any markup when rendered. This could be because its template file
could not be located, or because a render phase method in the page
prevented rendering.

I have checked the Layout page,Layout java file, Home java file, Home page
all exist and at the right place. Still I am getting the above error.

I configured Tapestry earlier also successfully but never face this error.
Can any one through some light if you faces this kind of exception.

Thanks,
Kiran

Re: Exception while loading the page in Tapestry

Posted by Kiran Govind <ki...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, I found the root cause for this. Inside the resources, the
folders are not created as per the required structure, instead the IDE I
used created a single folder with DOT separation. That was the problem.
Thanks.

Kiran

Posted by Kiran Govind <ki...@gmail.com>.