Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by tastopesato <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/27 13:04:02 UTC

ServiceMix WSN Configuration Trouble

Hi all.
I'm currently using the servicemix-wsn2005 component running in ServiceMix
3.2.3.
I need to use WS-Notification ouside the JBI world, so i exposed the
services over HTTP/SOAP using servicemix-http component (such as the
wsn-http-binding example shipping with servicemix distribution).
All works fine; I first tested this configuration using the soapUI example
project on the servicemix web site; then i was able to create pullpoint,
subscribing e pulling messages (using GetMessages operation) from other java
apps developed for those pourposes.

And now, this is the problem: when I shut down and restart my servicemix
instance, I must recreate the pullpoint and re-subscribing to my topics;
infact, pullpoint and subscriptions previously created, were deleted.
Is that a normal behaviour?
What can I do to avoid this issue?

Best regards,

Vittorio.

Re: ServiceMix WSN Configuration Trouble

Posted by Brian Taylor <br...@briantaylor.us>.
Wouldn't this be solved (statically at least) by using XBean subscribe
configurations? If so, has anyone been able to get them to work?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Vittorio,

Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com