Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com> on 2013/04/12 22:18:06 UTC

Edit access to incubator wiki

Hello there,

I trust you are doing well. I'd appreciate if someone could grant access to
wiki.apache.org/incubator to work on the falcon project homepage among
other things.

Venkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Re: Edit access to incubator wiki

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.
Thanks Marvin. Appreciate it.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Seetharam Venkatesh
> <ve...@innerzeal.com> wrote:
> > The user id is venkatesh.
>
> Added.
>
> Happy wikifying,
>
> Marvin Humphrey

Venkatesh

Phone: (408) 658-8368
EMail: Venkatesh@InnerZeal.com

http://in.linkedin.com/in/seetharamvenkatesh
http://about.me/SeetharamVenkatesh

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
<ve...@innerzeal.com> wrote:
> The user id is venkatesh.

Added.

Happy wikifying,

Marvin Humphrey

Re: Edit access to incubator wiki

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.
Sorry, my bad. The user id is venkatesh.

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.