Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net> on 2004/11/17 01:04:36 UTC

Re: Did inheriting project/build.properties break in 1.0.1? We are NOT seeing "maven.repo.remote" setting in extended projects?

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 20:28, Brett Porter wrote:
> If they are available, bugfix only and stable (as all releases should
> be!) that's fine - same rules as for 1.0.1.

I'd like to release a new version of maven-ear-plugin - I have fixed a
lot of bugs/improvements later and it has only one blocker bug
(MPEAR-14, which I'd like to close, by the way).

> If you want to file a MAVEN blocker bug for 1.0.2 about the release of
> a certain plugin, that'd be helpful.

Ok, done: MAVEN-1506 (not sure if I created it the right way though)

-- Felipe

PS: BTW, what's the procedure for a new plugin release? Should I do it
myself or let it to the plugin's release manager? It also requires a
vote, right?