Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hasnain Badami <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/15 19:34:29 UTC

Strange problem, datatable sorting

hi

I am using a datatable. I have written the code as required for sorting. Now
when I click on the header of the first column the sorting works fine. I can
also see the ascending/descending toggler working in the INVOKE_APPLICATION
phase. But when I click on the header of the second or the following columns
it works once, but then nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

HB.

Re: Strange problem, datatable sorting

Posted by Hasnain Badami <ha...@gmail.com>.
I also observed that when I am clicking on the second or the following
columns the ascending/descending toggler doesnt work, i.e. always the value
true is set in setAscending(boolean ascending). Therefore, it always sorts
in ascending order. Whereas clicking on the first column sets the
ascending/descending toggler perfectly, and the sorting works. Any
suggestions?