Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Eduardo Elgueta <ee...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 20:09:39 UTC

SVNService depending on LOGON service?

Hi All,

Sorry if the question doesn't belong in here.

We were running SVNService with no problem on Win XP, but we
disconnected the server from our domain. Now the SVN service won't
start because the NETLOGON service is not started.

Any ideas?

TIA

Ed.

Re: SVNService depending on LOGON service?

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@softlanding.com>.
"Eduardo Elgueta" <ee...@gmail.com> wrote on 08/29/2006 04:09:39
PM:

> Sorry if the question doesn't belong in here.
>
> We were running SVNService with no problem on Win XP, but we
> disconnected the server from our domain. Now the SVN service won't
> start because the NETLOGON service is not started.

Perhaps you have the service configured to run with domain credentials and
it cannot validate them now?

Mark