Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/09/02 12:35:16 UTC

Same for Kalumet

All,

Looking at the archives, it seems that Kalumet has been monthly for a
while, missing June, July and August now.  There is 0 activity on all MLs,
public and private.

I'm not sure there are any signs of life on this podling and am wondering
how to proceed.

John

Re: Same for Kalumet

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 5:52 PM Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 3:35 AM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > Looking at the archives, it seems that Kalumet has been monthly for a
> > while, missing June, July and August now.  There is 0 activity on all
> MLs,
> > public and private.
> >
> > I'm not sure there are any signs of life on this podling and am wondering
> > how to proceed.
>
> I would suggest, simultaneously, reaching out to the community AND reaching
> out to personal email addresses of mentors to ask that very same question.

Actually they responded pretty quickly.  They're starting a retirement
vote...

Re: Same for Kalumet

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Re: Same for Kalumet

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

FYI, I started a formal vote on Kalumet dev mailing list to retire
Kalumet from the incubator.
The vote should end tonight.

Regards
JB