Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Reath <re...@cableconstructors.com> on 2001/12/21 00:16:40 UTC

Apache/Tomcat index.jsp

I have a page with the following url(as an example):

http://redhat.ccidomain.net/Intranet/

and the static content for this site is served by Apache and am using
Tomcat 3.3 to serve all the pages with a *.jsp ending.

JkMount /Intranet/*.jsp Ajp13

I am using mod_jk.

The default page happens to be index.jsp and when I goto the url above
it gives me a Forbidden Error,  Apache is trying to list the contents of
the directory instead of looking for index.jsp by default

I have the following lines in my Apache config file.

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
	DirectoryIndex index.jsp
</IfModule>

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to remedy this?

Matt Reath
Application Developer
Cable Constructors, Inc.
reathm@cableconstructors.com