Posted to user@storm.apache.org by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/16 01:28:33 UTC

convert to new version problem

i've problem with folder of old version , i used storm version -0.8.2 "OLD
" then converted to version -0.9.5 "NEW"

every time i started to connect zookeeper and new version

old folder of storm-0.8.2 created !! and it's empty !!

every time i deleted it , it create itself again !!

how can i solve this ?

Re: convert to new version problem

Posted by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com>.
sorry for bad formatting

now i've that supervisor still hasn't start and worker has

ChannelException: Failed to bind to: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:6710

i tried to execute his command

ps aux | grep 6710

got this
st        3370  0.0  1.2 100376 13996 ?        Sl   05:07   0:03 gedit
/home/st/storm/apache-storm-0.9.5/logs/worker-6710.log
st        3779  0.0  0.0   4388   816 pts/8    R+   06:53   0:00 grep
--color=auto 6710

is there anything wrong here ?

or i try your commands ?

Posted by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Vachon <je...@wantedanalytics.com>.

Posted by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "封仲淹(纪君祥LongdaFeng)" <zh...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Regards Longda------------------------------------------------------------------From:researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com>Send Time:2015年11月16日(星期一) 08:28To:user <us...@storm.apache.org>Subject:convert to new version problem