Posted to submarine-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org> on 2019/07/03 06:40:35 UTC

[Announcement] Apache Hadoop Submarine 0.2.0 released!

Hi folks,

I'm glad to announce that the Apache Hadoop community
has voted to release Apache Hadoop Submarine 0.2.0.

Apache Hadoop Submarine is a project to allows infra engineer/data scientist
to run deep learning applications resource management platform (like YARN,
K8s).

This release contains below new features:

   1. Linkedin’s TonY runtime support in Submarine
   2. PyTorch enabled in Submarine with both YARN native service runtime
   (single node) and TonY runtime
   3. Support uber jar of Submarine to submit the job
   4. The YAML file to describe a job
   5. The Notebook support (by Apache Zeppelin Submarine interpreter)

For more information and to download, please check:
https://hadoop.apache.org/submarine/

For submarine jar files as project dependencies, please check:
https://mvnrepository.com/search?q=submarine

Tons of thanks to everyone who contributed to the release, and everyone in
the Apache Hadoop community! The release is a result of work from many
contributors. Thank you for all of them.

BR,
Zhankun

Re: [Announcement] Apache Hadoop Submarine 0.2.0 released!

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!
Thanks to all who helped in this first release of Submarine.

Regards,
Sunil

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!