Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Christian Heindl <he...@webkoncept.de> on 2002/04/16 16:35:38 UTC

Apache 2.0.25 & Tomcat 4.0.3

Hello everybody!

I try to integrate Tomcat 4.0.3 into Apache 2.0.25, but I do not success!
mod_jk is successfully loaded and my tomcat-contexts are well! But when I
try to access a context via my browser I get this error:

handler "jakarta-servlet" not found for: login.jsp

How can i get it work? I have tried to fix the problem with

AddHandler jakarta-servlet .jsp

in httpd.conf, but this does not take effect. Any hints?

Or otherwise: Has anybody of you detailed information about the
webapp-module? The jakarta.apache.org-site is not very good at all. :-(

Thank you for spending time on my problem!
Christian