Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by eric tse <hf...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/12 01:40:34 UTC

IIS tomcat connector plugin fail to reverse proxy.

I am trying to use the IIS tomcat connector to act like a reverse proxy

If I hit the IIS at /MWGAT

it will forward the tomcat with /GAT

However I fail to do this

In the documentation
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/generic_howto/proxy.html

they say I can do this

If you are using Microsoft IIS as a web server, the ISAPI plugin
provides a way of doing the first step with a builtin feature. You
define a mapping file for simple prefix changes like this:

# Add a context prefix to all requests ...
/=/myapp/
# ... or change some prefix ...
/oldapp/=/myapp/

But I don;t think it is possible.(have tried)

I would need some help.

I am using isapi_redirect.1.2.14.dll

Thanks and regards,

Eric

Re: IIS tomcat connector plugin fail to reverse proxy.

Posted by eric tse <hf...@gmail.com>.
thanks

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.